Hayden Panettiere Has Nipple

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


You’re probably wondering why I’ve been doing so many posts on Hayden Panettiere, when all I do is make fun of her. Well, I have to admit I’m beginning to warm up to her. And I do like the fact that the girl goes to the gym and is taking care of her little body. Notice I haven’t even called her a midget yet this time around, and that’s because I’m beginning to look past Hayden Panettiere’s short-comings and focusing on her positives. Such as her tiny nips piercing through her tank top in these pictures. Now if she keeps that up, I’ll forget that she’s only 18 years old. Wait a sec, that’s another positive! Hayden’s on a roll today.





0 comments

Make A Comment
  • Celebrity Of The Month

    Subscribe By E-Mail

    Enter your email address:

    Powered by FeedBurner

    Linked To

    hit counter Directory of Celebrities Blogs Entertainment blogs
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Entertainment Blogs
    Create blog Blog Search, Blog Directory Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! Blogger Sites free web counter
    RapidShare Links
    Submit warez ddl
top