Megan Fox, Stacy Keibler & Autumn Reeser Are The Ultimate Lesbian Celebrities!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Somebody pinch me, because I must be dreaming. Is that really Stacy Keibler, Megan Fox, and Autumn Reeser all posing together at the Tart Spring 2008 Mercedes Benz Fashion show. That’s like the ultimate lesbian fantasy! I know I said just a few days ago that Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba were the ultimate lesbian fantasy, but this has got to be the ultimate ultimate lesbian fantasy. The only thing that could make this picture better is if Scarlett and Jessica were in it too. Or better yet, if you added Keeley Hazell and Lucy Pinder on top of that. OK, I’d better stop there; I could go on forever.



0 comments

Make A Comment
  • Celebrity Of The Month

    Subscribe By E-Mail

    Enter your email address:

    Powered by FeedBurner

    Linked To

    hit counter Directory of Celebrities Blogs Entertainment blogs
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Entertainment Blogs
    Create blog Blog Search, Blog Directory Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! Blogger Sites free web counter
    RapidShare Links
    Submit warez ddl
top